With so many colleges to choose from, Sussex County Community College is the best place to start your education. We can help keep your college education a priority during these uncertain times.
Registration for the Winter Session opens October 19th - classes begin January 4th.
Registration for the Spring Semester
• Current Students: Priority Registration opens November 16th. Login to your my.sussex portal,
enter your SCCC ID and password, click on the tabs on the top banner.
Online Instructions: For further assistance in registering online, please CLICK HERE for detailed instructions.
File your FAFSA now and secure your financial aid.
• New Students: Registration opens November 30th: Follow these Steps to get started
For questions or to get started, contact:
• Admissions: email@example.com or call 973.300.2253/2223 or use our Chat Session
• Advising & Counseling Ctr: firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Chat Session
• Bursar's Office: email@example.com
• Financial Aid Office: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973.300.2270
• Registrar’s Office: email@example.com or call 973.300.2219
Current Students: For more options, enter your SCCC ID and password to login to your customized my.sussex portal, then click on the tabs that appear across the top banner.