Reach out to The Student Success Center if you need assistance registering for classes or with other portal features - phone 973-300-2207 or email email@example.com
With so many colleges to choose from, Sussex County Community College is the best place to start or continue your education. Sussex provides a supportive college experience to help you succeed.
Fall Registration opens on March 27 th
Summer Registration opens February 20th
- Summer I: May 22-June 26
- Summer II: June 27-August 10
- Summer III: July 5-August 8
Follow these Steps to Getting Started. The Student Success Center will assist you with registering for classes. For help, contact Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973.300.2223
Log in to your my.sussex portal - Enter your Student ID and password, click on the tabs on the top banner. See more details on registering including a self-register video.
Need help? Contact the Student Success Center: email@example.com or use our Chat Session
File your FAFSA now and secure your financial aid.
FOR QUESTIONS, CONTACT:
• Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973.300.2253/2223 or use our Chat Session
• Student Success Center: email@example.com or use our Chat Session
• Bursar's Office: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973.300.2106
• Financial Aid Office: email@example.com or call 973.300.2270
• Registrar’s Office: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973.300.2219