With so many colleges to choose from, Sussex County Community College is the best place to start or continue your education. Sussex provides a supportive college experience to help you succeed.
Registration for Winter Session opens October 17: Winter Session is a great time to earn 3+ credits and get ahead in just 2 1/2 weeks.
Registration for the Spring Semester opens November 14: Register early to secure the perfect schedule and get the classes you need for your degree.
• Follow these Steps to Getting Started. The Student Success Center will assist you with registering for fall classes.
• Need help? Contact Admissions: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973.300.2223 or use our Chat Session
• Log in to your my.sussex portal - Enter your Student ID and password above, click on the tabs on the top banner.
• See more details on registering including a self-register video.
• Need help? Contact the Student Success Center: mailto:email@example.com or use our Chat Session
File your FAFSA now and secure your financial aid.
For other questions contact:
• Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973.300.2253/2223 or use our Chat Session
• Student Success Center: email@example.com or use our Chat Session
• Bursar's Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Financial Aid Office: email@example.com or call 973.300.2270
• Registrar’s Office: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973.300.2219