With so many colleges to choose from, Sussex County Community College is the best place to start your education.
Registration for the Fall Semester is open - classes begin September 8th.
Let us know how we can help keep your education on track.
Offices are working remotely and we are here to assist you.
For questions or to get started, contact::
• Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973.300.2253/2223 or use our Chat Session
• Advising & Counseling Ctr: email@example.com or use our Chat Session
• Bursar's Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Financial Aid Office: email@example.com or call 973.300.2270
• Registrar’s Office: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973.300.2219
Current Students: For more options, enter your SCCC ID and password to login to your customized my.sussex portal, then click on the tabs that appear across the top banner.
Online Instructions: For further assistance in registering online, please CLICK HERE for detailed instructions.
File your FAFSA now and secure your financial aid. Most students don’t realize they qualify.