With so many colleges to choose from, Sussex County Community College is the best place to start or continue your education. Sussex provides a supportive college experience to help you succeed.
Fall Registration opens March 28: plan your schedule early!
• Follow these Steps to Getting Started. The Student Success Center will assist you with registering for fall classes.
• Need help? Contact Admissions: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973.300.2223 or use our Chat Session
• Log in to your my.sussex portal - Enter your Student ID and password above, click on the tabs on the top banner.
• See more details on registering including a self-register video.
• Need help? Contact the Student Success Center: mailto:email@example.com or use our Chat Session
File your FAFSA now and secure your financial aid.
Register now for Summer Sessions. Students can earn credits during the summer to stay on track or get ahead with their education.
o Summer 1: May 23-June 27
o Summer 2: June 28-August 10
o Summer 3: July 5-August 8
For other questions contact:
• Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973.300.2253/2223 or use our Chat Session
• Advising & Counseling Ctr: email@example.com or use our Chat Session
• Bursar's Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Financial Aid Office: email@example.com or call 973.300.2270
• Registrar’s Office: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973.300.2219