Reach out to The Student Success Center if you need assistance registering for classes or with other portal features - phone 973-300-2207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Choosing a college is a significant decision that can shape your educational and career path. Let Sussex County Community College be your college of choice!
Registration for Summer Sessions opens February 19th . Choose from any of our three Summer Sessions to get caught up or start your education. Summer is the best time to earn 3 or more credits.
Registration for the Fall Semester opens March 25th. Make sure to register early to secure a great schedule.
Follow these Steps to Getting Started. The Student Success Center will assist you with registering for classes. For help, contact Admissions: email@example.com or call 973.300.2223
Log in to your my.sussex portal - Enter your Student ID and password, click on the tabs on the top banner. See more details on registering including a self-register video.
Need help? Contact the Student Success Center: firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Chat Session
File your FAFSA now and secure your financial aid.
FOR QUESTIONS, CONTACT:
• Admissions: email@example.com or call 973.300.2253/2223 or use our Chat Session
• Student Success Center: firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Chat Session
• Bursar's Office: email@example.com or call 973.300.2106
• Financial Aid Office: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973.300.2270
• Registrar’s Office: email@example.com or call 973.300.2219