Reach out to The Student Success Center if you need assistance registering for classes or with other portal features - phone 973-300-2207 or email email@example.com
Choosing a college is a significant decision that can shape your educational and career path. Let Sussex County Community College be your college of choice!
Students can register for the Winter Session starting October 16. Winter is the perfect time to get ahead and earn 3 credits in just 2 ½ weeks! Winter classes begin January 2.
Spring Registration opens November 13. Make sure to register early to secure a great schedule and complete your degree on time. Spring classes begin January 22.
Follow these Steps to Getting Started. The Student Success Center will assist you with registering for classes. For help, contact Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973.300.2223
Log in to your my.sussex portal - Enter your Student ID and password, click on the tabs on the top banner. See more details on registering including a self-register video.
Need help? Contact the Student Success Center: email@example.com or use our Chat Session
File your FAFSA now and secure your financial aid.
FOR QUESTIONS, CONTACT:
• Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973.300.2253/2223 or use our Chat Session
• Student Success Center: email@example.com or use our Chat Session
• Bursar's Office: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973.300.2106
• Financial Aid Office: email@example.com or call 973.300.2270
• Registrar’s Office: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973.300.2219