With so many colleges to choose from, Sussex County Community College is the best place to start your education. We can help keep your college education a priority during these uncertain times.
Registration for Winter Session is Open now, classes begin January 4th.
Registration for the Spring Semester
• New Students: Registration opens November 30th: Follow these Steps to get started
Online Instructions: For further assistance in registering online, please CLICK HERE for detailed instructions.
File your FAFSA now and secure your financial aid.
For questions or to get started, contact:
• Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973.300.2253/2223 or use our Chat Session
• Advising & Counseling Ctr: email@example.com or use our Chat Session
• Bursar's Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Financial Aid Office: email@example.com or call 973.300.2270
• Registrar’s Office: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973.300.2219
Current Students: For more options, enter your SCCC ID and password to login to your customized my.sussex portal, then click on the tabs that appear across the top banner.